AnalySwift, LLC, a leading provider of efficient high-fidelity modeling software for aerospace and energy composites and other advanced materials, announced today it has partnered with global leader Altran in the release of Altran’s upcoming optimization code for the preliminary design...
In the News
- AnalySwift Partners with Altran to Link VABS with Optimization Code for Wind Turbine Blades
- AnalySwift Selected for Grant
- Utah State University advanced weather sensors going to space on Asian satellites
- GeoMetWatch Partners with AsiaSat to Launch Advanced Severe Weather Payload
- The Altair Partner Alliance Adds Unique Micromechanic Composites Tool from AnalySwift, Furthering the APA’s Composite Solution
- Utah State University Advanced Weather Systems lab Begins Work on First Space-Based Sensor
- Utah State's Advanced Weather Systems lab to Build Space-Based Sensors
- Center for Human Nutrition Studies Receives Grant for Diabetes Education
- Hitting A Milestone — Two USTAR Teams at Once
- “Secrets of a Winning Proposal” --SBIR-STTR Seminar
Dec 16, 2013
Jun 27, 2013
AnalySwift, LLC, a leading provider of rapid, yet highly accurate modeling software for composites and other advanced materials and structures, announced today a grant awarded to further advance its powerful SwiftComp Micromechanics software.
Apr 4, 2013
Advanced weather-sensing instruments built by a Utah State University-affiliated lab will get a ride into space on an Asian telecommunications satellite set to launch in 2016.
Apr 3, 2013
Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat) and GeoMetWatch Corp today announced that the two companies have entered into a strategic partnership to host the first of six Sounding & Tracking Observatory for Regional Meteorology (STORM) instruments.
Mar 20, 2013
The Altair Partner Alliance Adds Unique Micromechanic Composites Tool from AnalySwift, Furthering the APA’s Composite Solution
The Altair Partner Alliance announced today that AnalySwift will be joining the program and adding its complex composite modeling tool, SwiftComp Micromechanics, to the growing offering of partner applications available to HyperWorks users under Altair’s license manager.
Feb 11, 2013
The Advanced Weather Systems laboratory at Utah State University announced today that it has initiated work to build the first Sounding and Tracking Observatory for Regional Meteorology sensor for delivery to its commercial partner GeoMetWatch.
Feb 8, 2013
USU announced today that it has created a new organization to advance the research, development and deployment of critical weather sensor technologies.
Jun 11, 2012
Utah State University’s newly-established Center for Human Nutrition Studies was awarded its first grant. The center, a contract research organization at the university, has already begun work to design and conduct clinical studies as part of a value generating system within USU.
Jun 8, 2012
At Utah State University, USTAR teams have reached new milestones by working together on genomic research projects resulting in two sets of transgenic twin goats. Double the research — double the fun.
Jun 5, 2012
SBIR-STTR Seminar “Secrets of a Winning Proposal” In Logan, June 21